Topic: What and Where

OK I very serious about buying another acoustic guitar.  I want an electric acoustic in the $300 range.  There are a few sites giving no intrest for 1-2 years.  If we can mention sites here....

Who would you buy from and why...

What would you buy and why.  I looking for a nice full sound not "twangy"

( I need it to cover up my lousy singing  LLOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLhehehhehehe)

A semi pro musician friend of mine has a Fender Tim Armstrong with hard case for $200. 

YES??NO??

Re: What and Where

No.  Not for me.  I don't much care for Fender's acoustics.  Others disagree and love them.  It's a matter of personal taste.

If I were buying another guitar and was looking in the $300 range, there are two guitars I would be most likely to consider depending on just how flexible the "range" is.  The first is a Seagull S6.  The second is a Takemine GS330.  That is what I would consider, in order.  Both are solid cedar top guitars with modestly wide nuts. 

Your mileage may vary.  No animals were harmed in the production of this post.  Do not read this post while getting pregnant or causing another to become pregnant. 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I have a nice Fender acoustic, but haven't haven't used it since I got my Martin.  I think Zurfs suggestion is a good one.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Yamaha and Takamine both have good guitars in your price range both are good low end price wise.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

the redundant asnwer is what everyone will tell you,, go out and play them all and see which one bonds with you.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Is tha Takemine GS330 electric acoustic

Zurf wrote:

....  Do not read this post while getting pregnant or causing another to become pregnant.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

Go out and play different guitars until you find the one you just can't live without.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

sat20387 wrote:

Is tha Takemine GS330 electric acoustic

I have no idea.  But if it isn't, that's easy enough to fix.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

What Beamer said.....

I agree with Zurf too. I would buy a Seagull in a second. Love my A&L, and Seagull is that much better.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!