Topic: Guitar Chords for Ronan Keating " It's Alright "

Can some one please post Chords for Ronan Keating song " It's Alright " from the album Fires....

Am a huge Ronan fan and this song absolutely makes me smile !

2 (edited by dino48 2012-10-05 19:28:31)

Re: Guitar Chords for Ronan Keating " It's Alright "

hi vashi and welcome here,I checked at ronans songs but it was not there,I searched on the text for its alright and it came up but not by him,I do not know if it is the same song ,but you need too check it out and see.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h__-4F90pT8

Hi Dino.... Thanks for d support, but here'z d link of his live performance... And you can check his new album too..
I hope this helps to help me out !!
Or It's Alright wink

Hi Everyone I'm new to this site and was just wandering if anyone knows some Buddy Holly music?  smile

Buddy Holly wrote:

Hi Everyone I'm new to this site and was just wandering if anyone knows some Buddy Holly music?  smile

I suggest you open a new thread for that "Buddy", but you'll find plenty on chordie.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

vashi,the guy has a really good voice,I  am not used too seeing singers in suits,it's a nice change.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Dino, well I love all types of suits ( Barney told me so ! )
Anyways... Can you help me with chords the n ? wink

hi Vashi I played along with the song its in the key of F you may want to use a capo on the 5th fret and play a C to Am  but in the key of F the song go's F Dm F Dm Bb C F the bridge is Bb C but you can use a Dm to C also the other chords are Dm Am C and back to F Dm Bb C and repeats smile

Vashi wrote:

Dino, well I love all types of suits ( told me so ! )
Anyways... Can you help me with chords the n ? wink

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Goshh.. Findin it hard.. M a kinda newbie !! N its confusing...

So does it mean, using capo 5th I have to flip C - Am - C - Am ?!
If you can please help !

This is not an easy song for a newbie it requires either experience playing bar chords or some basic theory knowledge,the capo allows you to play the changes using open chords which are the easiest for beginners but there are still going to be some bar positions you might want to try and easier song or just enjoy listining to this one till you aquire some more experience,I wish I could help you more but theres a learning curve involved you may want to seek a more accomplished guitar player to help you where you live that would be my advice smile

Vashi wrote:

Goshh.. Findin it hard.. M a kinda newbie !! N its confusing...

So does it mean, using capo 5th I have to flip C - Am - C - Am ?!
If you can please help !

"Growing old is not for sissies"