Topic: Happy Birthday Chordie

Today Chordie is 11 years old.

Thank you to Per for for the vision of developing the site and all the hard work he does behind the scenes to keep her running smoothly.

A big thank you to all the Members who make Chordie the wonderful, friendly and helpful place that it is.

Happy Birthday Chordie.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: Happy Birthday Chordie

Yes indeed.   Happy B-Day Chordie,  and a huge thank you for being a best site around.

Badeye     cool

one caper after another

Amen!

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Happy B.day Chordie!  Per - your baby is growing up!  Congrats!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Happy B-day. Best site on the net !!!!!

Joe

Happy birthday Chordie. You've made guitar playing more fun, and the online camaraderie and goodwill between chordians around the world is appreciated.

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

TwangTown wrote:

Happy birthday Chordie. You've made guitar playing more fun, and the online camaraderie and goodwill between chordians around the world is appreciated.

Ditto

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Yeah. This should get some birthday well wishers.  Happy Birthday Chordie

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Happy Birthday Chordie! Thanks to everyone for making this site the the best.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Wow!!! That's awesome. Happy b-day to Chordie.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Great work, Per, and thank you!
Thanks also to all contributors, great and small.  You have made this an amazing resource.

Jim

A very happy birthday Chordie I'm happy as a rutting buck to be part of it smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Almost a teenager....happy birthday and many more to come

Phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Happy Birthday Chordie couldn't of done it without you!!!!!!

Forgive your enemies, but always remember their names!

Definitely still the best! Happy Birthday and so many thanks for making and maintaining Chordie xxxxx

Play the Ukulele: The most fun you can have doing something badly!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm not going to say I'm no Jim Morrison, I'm not going to say I'm no John Lennon - I'm not going to say I'm like The Monkees neither! - 'I'm a Believer!' - Some people say I make a pretty good musician - but I've always argued that's going to take me a long time . . . "
Wild Man Fischer