Topic: Earthquake BC

Oh man, I missed it!  Was out with a friend for a strum and the shed didn't seem to move at all.  We did share in the snowfall though.
Back home my wife didn't really feel anything either but hanging things were in full sway for several minutes.
We're some 900 Km from Haida Gwaii (epicenter)

The guitars are OK.
Jim

Re: Earthquake BC

I'm smack in the middle of  Vancouver Island and I didn't feel a thing.  CBC said people felt it in Edmonton.  Strange.

We just had an earthquake here in Massachusetts recently. I didn`t notice even after it was announced on the news

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

we get them here alot so you kind of get used too it,unless it is a really big one.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I'm glad it wasn't big enough to get your attention and that you were safe.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

7.7 is a pretty good sized quake.   We get a 9+ every three hundred years or so out here on the west coast, and we're due.  The last one was January 26, 1700.

It would be advisable to add an earthquake rider to your homeowner's insurance.  smile

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

I wish we could be forwarned of the quakes like the storms but they do not have the tools yet.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman