Topic: New posts since my last visit.

My "Posts since last visit" feature is not working. I get an error ond blank page when I try to access that way. I can go through the index and find them fine. Any suggestions?

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Re: New posts since my last visit.

Hmmm... that's frustrating!  I don't use that myself.  I go to the bottom of the index page and then click on "show recent posts" - I found a long time ago that it gives me more than the "posts since last visit".  Other than that - I'd send an email to Per to see if he can clear it up if it continues being an issue for ya!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Clearing  out your cookies can resolve many problems so I would try this first.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Didn't help, but I thank you anyway. I'll just do as Amy does for a while and see if it clears up. Thanks to you too Amy.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

try logging off and then log back in - I've had the same problem in the past and I think that's how i solved it. If that doesn't work, I suggest you email admin@chordie.com - Per is sure to fix the issue.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Problem solved. Thanks to all. After cleaning my cookies I decided after my last post to run a disc clean up of the temporary files. It worked. Now thanks to Roger my bar is covered in cookie crumbs but my cookie jar is clean and my Oreos are the cleanest in town.  Al