Topic: Please, no wagering.

I sold all my guitars this week except one. Why? I needed cash for an new computer for my wife and it didn't make sense for me to have multiple guitars I really can't play when she needed a new computer. (She is not aware of my funding source nor does she need to be. Early Christmas I suppose.)

Besides I needed to get back to playing.

Can I do and how long it will last is anyone's guess. But please, no wagering.

The winner? My Recording King RAJ-26.
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-kAaWAr5BEkU/UKQllU3mT9I/AAAAAAAAEpY/x7TA89XytUo/s512/IMG_0869.jpg

Re: Please, no wagering.

that looks truly sweet, no amount of kudos (and other thanks) could justify selling all your guitars

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Looks like a fine instrument cant go wrong hope the wifey is happy smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Now sit down and play the thing. 

- Zurf

p.s.  Kudos for putting wife first.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

nice looking guitar nao,that is nice if you to give up your other one's so you can get something for for your wife.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Now thats what I call a real martyr. Selling your beloved Gits for the wife. Wow!

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

It would be almost "Gift of the Magi" if she bought me a guitar or Christmas!

Good for you Nao - now go play it!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

naolslager wrote:

I sold all my guitars this week except one. Why? I needed cash for an new computer for my wife and it didn't make sense for me to have multiple guitars I really can't play when she needed a new computer. (She is not aware of my funding source nor does she need to be. Early Christmas I suppose.)

You can never have too many guitars!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

zguitar wrote:

You can never have too many guitars!!!!

And 1 wife is MORE than enough!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

LOL!  Jeff, come on now.  I've met your funny little honey and she is an absolute dear, plus one of the funniest women I have every met.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Yup Zurf - and she's 700 miles away and I only see her for 1 weekend a month - yet still that's more than enough! (she gets here tomorrow -can't wait!)

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!