Topic: X-Mass to move your blood.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5G0guGBUt9Y

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: X-Mass to move your blood.

Leave it to you beamer to come up with the christmas song from hell.  LOL.  Not bad all in all for a quiet christmas sitting around the tree opening presents of coal.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

HERE PETE, TRY THIS ONE OUT THEN, Come all ye faithfull

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVMLxMYlrzo

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

Sorry beamer I agree with pete that is a song from hell,those guys look like nazi's.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I dont care what they look like myself that is one butt kickin band!! great vocals and a really solid sound,the lead guitar work is mean and clean I liked it smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

6 (edited by beamer 2012-11-29 00:19:26)

Russell_Harding wrote:

I dont care what they look like myself that is one butt kickin band!! great vocals and a really solid sound,the lead guitar work is mean and clean I liked it smile

THANKS RUSSELL!  FOR EVERYONES INFO,

THAT IS ROB HALFORD, BEST KNOWN AS the lead singer for Judas Preist.  he is a "METAL GOD" in the world of heavy metal. This is his solo band, HALFORD,   
Current line-up:
Roy "Z." Ramirez : Guitar    
Rob Halford : Vocals    
Mike Chlasciak : Guitar    
Mike Davis : Bass    [
Bobby Jarzombek
Roy Z is also the producer for Halford.

I think if you guys would open up your tastes a little you would hear what Russell and I hear. Kick ass playing.  Get into the spirit is heavy but it is also very positive and pro christmas.   Halfords renditons of the traditional songs are powerfull and moving.  I can accept that some dont like metal, but the talent in this band is incredable.

MERRY METAL CHIRSTMASS EVERYONE---GET INTO THE SPIRIT smile

7 (edited by beamer 2012-11-29 00:18:58)

dino48 wrote:

Sorry beamer I agree with pete that is a song from hell,those guys look like nazi's.

Nothing is further from the truth.  Not from hell but from a metal heart. Just close your eyes then, listen to the lyrics.

P.S. HALFORD IS 61 AND STILL HAS A 3 OCTIVE RANGE, I feel fourtunate to have seen him live with Judas Priest. A simply amazing performer.  if you guys have never herad his version of diamonds and rust,,,  he took it to the next level,   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72jib_Kd0O8

9 (edited by dino48 2012-11-29 02:27:37)

sorry beamer,if I listened to that any more I would go nuts,nothing personal,I just do not like that music,if you really consider it music Our military used this type of music too drive a dictator too himself up some years ago,they played it loud and drove around his home for a period,and he gave up because he could not handle listening too it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

10 (edited by beamer 2012-11-29 02:33:14)

ONe of my friends from way back was part of that.  ON the other side of the coin, the music of that county makes me go insane. and Oh yes it is music,, millions of head bangers around the world agree, LOLOL but thats ok to each their own LOLOLOL