Topic: Sticky Suggestion

Mods:  I suggest one of you create a sticky to explain the Beatles songs situation.  This question (Why can't I access Beatles songs if I'm not in the UK?) keeps popping up all over the forum.  A sticky would give us an "official" answer to point the poster to.

Just a thought for your consideration

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

Re: Sticky Suggestion

I think thats a good idea astro,I will second that motion.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

3 (edited by Astronomikal 2012-12-02 01:52:17)

Thanks Dino.  I can see you've seen the posts I'm referring to.

Edit:  BTW - congrats on 3000 posts.  I noticed that a day or so ago, just forgot to acknowledge it.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

I agree, and actually I thought that there was one in here, but apparently I was wrong.  The section mod will have to do it, if they agree as well.  Absolutely a good idea.  It won't stop people from asking, but at least we'll have a place to send them when they do (because they really don't bother to read the stickies most of the time sad )

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

I'd be glad to make a sticky if there was a clear or "official" answer (?). It seems to be a somewhat haphazard problem.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

topdown wrote:

I'd be glad to make a sticky if there was a clear or "official" answer (?). It seems to be a somewhat haphazard problem.

Make up something buddy.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

7 (edited by dino48 2012-12-02 22:34:33)

Astronomikal wrote:

Thanks Dino.  I can see you've seen the posts I'm referring to.

Edit:  BTW - congrats on 3000 posts.  I noticed that a day or so ago, just forgot to acknowledge it.

Thanks astro,I did not notice it right away,I think if I knew I was going too type this much I would have taken a class in school!!. I wonder if that makes me an offical "Big Mouth" .

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

I wonder if that makes me an offical "Big Mouth" .

That's for you to decide.  It's certainly a milestone worthy of acknowledgement.  If you want to deem yourself a big mouth, then be proud.

mekidsmom wrote:

It won't stop people from asking, but at least we'll have a place to send them when they do

Yeah, that's my point.  If they ask (which they will), all we need to do is reply with a link to the sticky.