Topic: Foot pedal

Is there a foot pedal that can be used with Chordie?

Re: Foot pedal

welcome here lou,I have never seen a foot pedel here,what are you looking for? this is ony a search engine to find chords and tabs for guitars,uke's etc. written not played.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Maybe a close cousin to this?  (Hey pic post guys, can you put this up for me?)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/579050_4937921245130_668348201_n.jpg
(as requested smile Roger)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= … mp;theater

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

My error.  When I used the term, "foot pedal", it would have helped if I mentioned that I have a Page Flip Cicada I use with Onsong and my iPad.  I can't find the variety of songs on Onsong that Chordie has and I am unable to transfer songs from Chordie to Onsong (computer challenged).  Is there a device I can use to scroll songs on Chordie?
Thanks,    L.

On the right hand side of the screen of all songs there's an auto scroll function.

The menu goes:

Transpose Chords
Tuning
Cool Service
View:      Size:
Auto Scroll

You can set the speed of scrolling here too

Jerry

Live the life you love, love the life you live

6 (edited by LouM 2012-12-06 23:55:53)

I really appreciate the input but on my iPad, there is "Transpose, Tuning, and Improve this Song".
There is no, "Cool Service, View:    Size: or Auto Scroll" anywhere on the screen.  I am loged in, too.  Do I have an old version?  Could it be the iPad itself?  Hate to be a pain but this a great service.
Thanks again, Lou

7 (edited by beamer 2012-12-07 23:20:37)

Thanks Roger for fixing  my picture smile

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

What a strange thread.

Sorry I can't contribute anything meaningful to it, I just don't have a clue what it's about.  Seriously.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.