Topic: cannot add songs to my songbook because it shows another book

I am logged in and I want to add a new song to my songbook. 

When I am on the page with the song I want to add, shows it already is in a songbook called "Maxed Out" which is not a songbook of mine and, and shows the Remove button.   

I thought I might remove the song from this "Maxed Out" songbook, and add it back in to my songbook,  but cannot remove the song from Maxed Out. When I try by clicking the remove button Chordie "This file does not exist. Most likely this is because we have rearranged our pages."

So, this Maxed Out songbbok has locked me out of adding to my songbook.  I can open existing songs in my songbook.

Help?

Re: cannot add songs to my songbook because it shows another book

Hi kootenaykel,welcome too chordie. maxed out usuelly means that you have 100songs in it. so you need too start a new book,you won't lose any songs in the old book.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hey that worked, thanks dino48

I cannot delete duplicate songs from my maxed out songbook...please help

Frank

FMS, As my fellow Moderator advised you in the 'Chat' section:

Zurf wrote:

FMS

You can have multiple songbooks.  Start a new one.  I had that problem too. 

Also, it would be helpful to start a new thread in the future when you have a completely new topic to address.  To do that, from the forum view where you can see all the topics listed, click on the New Topic button at the top of the appropriate forum.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"