Topic: a merry christmas

hi if i dont catch you before, i'd like to wish all chordies a happy christmas and a happy new year

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: a merry christmas

Same back too you daddycool,hope you get all you want or need.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

A very Merry Christmas to all also! It's been awhile since I posted, but still check in occasionally. The band we

started over a year ago is still going strong,on 3rd drummer tho, and will be playin hard at our local Eagles

lodge on New Years Eve. You are all invited!!lol-lol-lol  Seriously I hope all have a great Christmas and a

great New Year.

Our intuitions serve us well

Thanks.  The stress of decorating and getting pictures is underway.  I wish there was some good way to get this crap done without stressing so much about perfection.  Were it up to me I'd toss a garland over the back of the couch and be done with it.  So "Ho, Ho, Ho" to all of you.  May your holidays be stress free.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Merry christmas to all of you.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Merry Christmas everyone. we are finally in the middle of summer down here in NZ so all looking good for a hot Christmas day! A cold beer under a shady tree after Christmas dinner is all I ask for!

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

hi thanks for all the wishes,i'm hopefully looking forward to early retirement in the new year,so i'll be able to put my feet up for once after 44 years,love you all..... stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

hi robert and a very merry christmas to you too my friend. i'm already waiting for confirmation for my pension credits (early retirement), tiz the season to be jolly, hic

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

hi phill we have had our letters,it seems like everyone got one,i've the option of finishing 31st march with no loss of benefits,big step after all these years slogging but we cant keep it up for ever,you have a good christmas and we'll catch you in the new year....stay cool

Here's wishing Bob and all Chordians a happy Christmas and new year. 6 years on Chordie and still visit and use Per's great website almost everyday.
Thanks.
ark

Happy Christmas daddycool, and all the Chordians!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic