1 (edited by TwangTown 2012-12-20 17:45:27)

Topic: Happy End Of The World Day!

As New Zealand is first country in the world to see the 21 December, we are the first see the end. It looks great tp me. See you on the other side Chordians!! Don't forget your guitars!

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

Re: Happy End Of The World Day!

I got mine ready and my twinkie stash.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

Sweet.

badeye    cool

one caper after another

Well were still here. The world didnt come to an end. I knew it wouldn`t because they were still selling calendars for 2013.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Yup we're all still here in the UK too. Guess I'll just have to drink all the beer and eat all the food I put by!
When's the next end of the world? I'm quite enjoying this one!!!!!

"We cannot hold a torch to light another's path without brightening our own." (Ben Sweetland)

Yes, it was supposed to end at 613AM EST 12/21.
Another belief dashed...

Hank's prosepctive gutiar player said: "Mr Williams, I'm not sure I can play for you, the onliest chords I know are C D & G"
Hank repleis, after a short pause: "Well, what else is there?"

dino48 wrote:

Any Twinkies left  ??????

badeye    cool

one caper after another

Still alive and well on the west coast,Badeye I am sorry I ate them all while I was hiding under my bed. I will never play poker with a mayan,they decived us so they cannot be trusted.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

You realise that you have all actually died and are in an alternative reality. It is only because you cannot believe it has happened that you think that you are still here and that nothing has changed.

Roger, the Immortal Moderator.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Roger Guppy wrote:

You realise that you have all actually died and are in an alternative reality. It is only because you cannot believe it has happened that you think that you are still here and that nothing has changed.

you got any twinkies ??

badeye   cool

one caper after another

Specially for you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nGnkzlmO2Q

and.....................

http://www.elanaspantry.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/twinkies-dsc_0128.jpg

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/602916_480244722041605_1903837933_n.jpg

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/481556_185440864930551_93458773_n.png

"I don't have pet peeves...I have whole kennels of irritation."  --Whoopi Goldberg

Fixed the pics for ya ozy. Add the tags [img]link[/img] and the photo will show instead of just the link

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Thanks, I couldn't see that img thingy while posting, but, then again, it's the end of the day and after a little wine to salute the end of the world..it's  all good.  Thanks for fixing that!  Now, I'll go practice REM's "It's the end of the world as we know it".  Btw, did you know that Oreo cookies, resemble the Mayan calendar!!!  LOL

thanks for sharing

badeye   cool    great with a cup of tea

one caper after another

hey, not bad this being dead thing...is it? we are dead aren't we, after all the world did end yesterday...didn't it? funny that, things up here in heaven seem to be exactly as they were down there on earth....or did someone make a big fool of themselves then?

lesson being; dont make promises you cant keep

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Well, if God expects me to play a harp, to heck with that, I'm still working on my guitar skills....so there.

ozymandias wrote:

Well, if God expects me to play a harp, to heck with that, I'm still working on my guitar skills....so there.

If God had wanted us to play harps, he'd have given us fingers.  No wait...   that's not it.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

On a semi-serious note, I was listening to a local college station and they played, "Away in a manger" with steel guitar playing the notes and acoustic guitar playing rhythm and background chords......it was beautiful!

Roger Guppy wrote:

You realise that you have all actually died and are in an alternative reality. It is only because you cannot believe it has happened that you think that you are still here and thayt nothing has changed.

I guess that explains why I keep seeing that stupid Purple dinosore named Barney!!

dino48 wrote:
Roger Guppy wrote:

You realise that you have all actually died and are in an alternative reality. It is only because you cannot believe it has happened that you think that you are still here and thayt nothing has changed.

I guess that explains why I keep seeing that stupid Purple dinosore named Barney!!

Does that mean i"m in Hades!  wink

ozymandias wrote:
dino48 wrote:
Roger Guppy wrote:

Does that mean i"m in Hades!  wink

Got too be true,no one I know likes the purple "Evil One" ,with the exception of a small amount of kids.

I love you, you love me,   argh..........................

ozymandias wrote:

I love you, you love me,   argh..........................

I think I heard that so much when I was younger I would barf if I heard him now.