Topic: Amys birthday!

Happy belated birthday amy,I noticed on the post about windows 8 you mentioned it,hope you will have a better new year

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Re: Amys birthday!

Didn't she just have a birthday last year?

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Man I wish we had a like button.

Zurf wrote:

Didn't she just have a birthday last year?

Yes she did. I think she has had at least 16 of them!   Happy Birthday to you Dear Amy and many more.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Happy birthday amy.  Get another Martin.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Hey Amy!  Best wishes...  another year ain't so bad.  It goes by pretty fast wink
(This from experience)
Cheers!
Jim

Happy birthday to you Amy!!!!!! What day was it anyway?

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks guys!  My birthday was the 30th of December.  I've decided I don't really care for them anymore.  I used to love birthdays, but now they just bring me a reminder that I'm continuing to get older.  I turned 36, but EVERYONE kept thinking I was turning 37.  It made me mad.  The worst part is, I had to actually sit down several times and do the math and remind myself that I was right and the were wrong!  ha ha!  How bad is it when you can't remember how old you really are?  LOL!  In my opinion, 34-36 is mid-thirties... 37-39 is late thirties, getting ready for the big ole 40 - over the hill.  I don't want to be late-thirties, at least not before I actually am!  ha ha ha!

Mind you... I realize many of my Chordie friends are over 40, heck my husband is too.  There's nothing terrible about it, I just don't want to get there prematurely!  big_smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Well Amy I was 65 last birthday and that is enough so I have decided, this year I will be 64, next year 63, and so on. smile

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

10 (edited by beamer 2013-01-03 23:52:12)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMY!!  I am 44 ( an I gotta do the math all the time!)  Ill be 45 in march.  Im still waiting to grow up!  Dont let it get you down. Want to feel youngagain?  Go get your sons Electric, dial up the distortionand volume then hold an E5 at the 7th fret, an just nail it for about 4 measures doing fast down strokes.  It always makes me feel better! (but im a Metal head and ill die one) here is my special happybirthday song for you! big_smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dfc-Yn43Qeg

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)