Re: Chordie problem?

Roger Guppy wrote:

Apparently there is an elusive bug that only seems to manifest itself under heavy traffic. Per is working hard to find and exterminate the little blighter, please be patient.

With Windows, the refresh button (the one with the two curved green arrows) is a good friend at the moment smile.

http://res1.windows.microsoft.com/resbo … 475_40.jpg
Roger

+1

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

I couldnt get on either. Had to go to the competition for tabs all week. Glad it`s back. I was ready to give up on it after today.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

I have received the same message and someone one was saying they would explain how to get rid of the problem but  they never did,

error unable to connect to MYSQL and select database.MYSQL reported cant create a  new thread (error 12) if you are not out of memory you can consult the manual os-dependent bug

it does appear that after clearing cache the normal Chordie opens.

Per is confident that he has got to the source of the problem and sorted it so (fingers crossed) we should be OK now. Thank you for your patience.

Quotelawrence. If I read your post correct and you read the earlier posts in this thread you will see an explanation from Zurf on how to refresh the screen if an error message keep recurring.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Last night and today seem to be fine. Great job Per!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Chordie does not offer chord progression in chrome..the print size is very small also...the chord diagrams are at the bottom of the page instead of along side like explorer was...is there any fix for these problems....

Clicking on the larger 'A' will increase the print size, the box controls where the grids (chords) are printed:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8151/7599391164_e21894b8f7_z.jpg

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Wel Im at work tonight and I used the back door (why soes that just sound wrong? LOLOL) and got in with the full address line /forums. no I shall test my short cut from chrome.  (currently in WE7)

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

OK beamer, so you're a back door man.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

bensonp wrote:

OK beamer, so you're a back door man.

Touche' Pete,
As long as were talking bout the guy Big Momma Thorton or Jim Morrison is singing about! LOLOLOL I knew someone was going to pick up on that and mess with me  big_smile  OH the front door is working fine now also.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

I can tell chordie's up and running as it should be... when there's a new spammer to ban.  I think we're good now folks!  LOL!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.