Topic: Beatles music

What a tight load of ******* are Music Sales UK to have Chordie withdraw beatles music from their lists

** Language moderated by Moderator who has similar feelings but realises that both ladies and children visit Chordie smile R.G.) **

Re: Beatles music

hi johnny guitar,sorry you can not get them this site is a search engine,looks like anyone from the U.K. can not access beatles songs.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hi Dino
Actually im in Australia does'nt make sense but thanks for your comment

johnny guitar wrote:

Hi Dino
Actually im in Australia does'nt make sense but thanks for your comment

You are not alone,I have heard members from other countries that were not able too get thier music either.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?

kathrin

Me smell spam cooking.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

keep your eyes on your driving, keep your hands on the wheel.
and keep your snoopy eyes on the spam ahead lol

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

I've got my beady eye on him!!

(As this comes from a UK sitcom aired between 1957 to 1961 I doubt many will know it smile).

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"