Topic: Request : Stupid in Love (Rihanna)

Hello dear chordies, I'm very new to this forum, my hi and love to everyone!

I have a college fest next week and i would love to sing this song stupid in love (Cm scale) it would be great if someone can give me the exact chords, i tried Google search, someone has given on tabs.ultimate-guitar but i think its full of mistakes..

would be great if someone could help! this is my first stage presentation with my guitar.

love it if there are a bit of jazz chords as a start for the song, i would love the improvisation!

much love to you guys

Serah~

Serah~
much <3

Re: Request : Stupid in Love (Rihanna)

welcome here 6stringers,I looked and could not find it,you might try www.chordpickout.com.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

dino48 wrote:

welcome here 6stringers,I looked and could not find it,you might try www.chordpickout.com.

Hi dino48 thanks i checked this app and its not so right at giving the chords, i have also tried another application called "Chordata" its so amazing, not so accurate for each bars though it shows exact chords.

Thanks again smile

Serah~
much <3

Glad you got it,I will have too check out the other site.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman