Topic: The Acoustic Guitar Project

Someone posted this on Facebook. What a cool idea. I haven't gone thru many of the songs yet.

http://www.theacousticguitarproject.com/

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: The Acoustic Guitar Project

Wow after listening to them,,, I suck. LOLOLOL

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Looks cool but who is the money going too benifit? I am a little leary of this.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

From what I gathered, the money pays for the project. Travel expenses, recording equip. guitars, etc.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey. This is Dave from The Acoustic Guitar Project. Thanks for posting about my project, zguitar. Really glad you like the idea. It's been a lot of hard work, but well worth it. And beamer, you should know that some of the musician on the project wrote their first song on the guitar. One person plays piano, another flute and one other uke. It's all about inspiring people to create. Sometimes we get pros like Adam Levy (Project 01 : Musician 19), too. He was the guitar player on Norah Jones's first tour/album. You never know. And that's what's exciting.

Dino48... I assure you that I have nothing but the best intentions. I've been doing this by myself, while working a full time job. I sleep about 3-5 hours a night just so I can keep up with this. That's not a complaint. Believe me. I'm incredibly grateful to be able to do this. I just want everyone to know that there is 100% sincerity. As zguitar said, the money will go toward shooting a TV pilot. And the people who donate, vote on which city we film it in. I can guarantee that I will lose money on it. My only hope is that someone will see it and support it. I'm going all in because, in terms of doing something positive in the world, this is the best hand I've ever been dealt, and I consider my obligation to play it to the end.

Thanks, guys. If you have more questions, shoot me an email.

Looks very cool Dave - I started a chordie "Picks Around The World" http://www.chordie.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=12624 that is kind of, but not really in the same vein. It's been fun watching where the package has traveled and evolved. Your project sounds awesome.

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Thanks, Margarator. And any project that inspires people is a good one!