Topic: Stopping by

Hey folks, I've not been in here for a good while now but stopped by while on the lookout for songs to learn. Looks like the Chordie forum is still as awesome as ever. Although I must admit to getting most of my tab/chord needs from elsewhere just now. The index here seems to be constantly under attack. But this forum is the best I've ever been involved in.

So how are you guys all doing?

Is anything really made up of zeros and ones??

Re: Stopping by

We are doing just fine, but missing some of our old friends.  Hannah Beth, Old Doll, and some guy Alan don't come around much anymore.  At least Facebook lets us keep up with a few of you.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Hey Alvee.  Good to see you.  I get my songs from all over too, but I still like to touch base with my friends.  Come back more often.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Nice too see you back alvee.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Its been a spell since your last visit dont be such a stranger smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

We miss you Al please drop by more often.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"