Topic: Chords For Crazy In Alabama By Kate Campbell

I am trying to find the chords for Crazy In Alabama. If anyone knows them I would be very thankful if you could share them. I have the lyrics. Thanks to everyone!
This is my first post so I hope I have not broken any rules.

Re: Chords For Crazy In Alabama By Kate Campbell

Welcome to the forum.  You haven't really broken any rules, but there is a section on the message boards called "Song Requests"  A moderator will probably move your post to that section for a response.

Don't sweat it;  it happens all the time.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

3 (edited by dino48 2013-02-25 02:25:09)

Hi justiceb,welcome to chordie,and no you did not break any rules. I looked for your song but could not find it,but maybe some of the other members may be able too help you out. You might try www.chordpickout.com, they have an add here at chordie.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I tried chord pick using their trial but it only gave me the first minute. I can try to go from there but I am not very knowledgeable of music theory. Thanks for the help though. Thanks to the administrator for your kind remarks. I will use the proper section next time.

justiceb wrote:

I tried chord pick using their trial but it only gave me the first minute.

Please list the chords you got from chordpickout for the first minute and I'll see if I can finish them.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.