Topic: Thinning the herd.

It`s time to do some cleaning. So far I have sold my steel body Dean. Now I put my Epi studio dot up for sale. Then 2 yamahas go up. I simply have no room for so much equipment anymore. The trout will be selling 2 of hers also. Then I will go into the amps. I hate to do it, but I have to. The ones that get used all the time are staying. The ones I have had more than 25 years are staying.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Thinning the herd.

jjj,post them here so we can look and see if any members might want too buy.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Is she selling the acoustic V?  I hope not its sooo cool to see that picture of her with it.  espically if she is going to be getting her band stuff going on.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

4 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2013-02-27 00:53:56)

beamer wrote:

Is she selling the acoustic V?  I hope not its sooo cool to see that picture of her with it.  espically if she is going to be getting her band stuff going on.

Actually it is going up for sale. She has only used it once in a school show (Can be heard on youtube) from 7th grade. She doesnt like it because it cant be played sitting down. Along with her pink squier strat. No high end pieces are going. Also, one of the Basses are going too. A squier or silvertone (newer one, not a sears) . If anyone is interested, I can show them on skype. Or my number is listed without giving too much info.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Jx3, you can use the Chordie Marketplace to sell them.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I have actually been consigning them at a music store in Worcester. They sell pretty quick there.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

I'm looking fr an acoustic for $300.00 or less. If you got some pics I'd be interested, but I'm in VA right now

Butch8844 wrote:

I'm looking fr an acoustic for $300.00 or less. If you got some pics I'd be interested, but I'm in VA right now

I have two yamahas. Both are lower end guitars. The 335B (black with gold hardware)  has been used once or twice and has been restrung with a new set of martin silk and steels. The other(dont have model number handy) is natural with gold hardware. It could use a new set of strings and has seen some use but is in good shape. Each is 100.00.Plus shipping 150.00 with a Road runner semi hard case. Plus shipping. I will try to get some pics soon. email at joeyjoeyjoey69@hotmail.com

Enjoy Every Sandwich

Thanks for the return. If you can get a couple of pics together that would be cool. If it doesn't work out I'll hit up the local luter, 30 miles from here, LOL
PACE

Butch8844 wrote:

Thanks for the return. If you can get a couple of pics together that would be cool. If it doesn't work out I'll hit up the local luter, 30 miles from here, LOL
PACE

I would love to post pics, but I have no idea how. I have tried and just can`t do it.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

Email the pics to me Jx3 and I'll put them up for you.  Or just e-mail them to Butch8844.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

I sent pictures to my own email. I am having trouble with my camera. If anyone is interested I can email them.

Enjoy Every Sandwich

LOL Joey I know how that is. Don't worry about it. The Misses told me to see the local guy so there is less hassle. But please post for all to see
PEACE

14 (edited by joeyjoeyjoey 2013-03-03 10:10:45)

I managed to get the pics on my facebook page. If anyone wants to see, they are there.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/48149_468524473213971_1343320150_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/530970_468524693213949_763605517_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/559895_468525019880583_2128815529_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/553193_468525366547215_2074792292_n.jpg

*** Edited to add photos at Jx3's request - RG *** Thank you so much Roger---Joey

Enjoy Every Sandwich