Topic: Can't get the forgot password function to work

I have been a Chordie User for several years and have always been automatically logged in and have never changed the originally provided password. I would like to find out what it is but when I click on the "Forgot Password" selection under recources all it does is open up the Forum Index Page. Please Help Thanks

Re: Can't get the forgot password function to work

I have your e-mail and can easily sort this for you so please look for my reply.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

If you have my email send my password that I have forgotten.

It does not work like that kretch.

You have to send me a personal e-mail to: roger4songs@yahoo.co.uk from the e-mail address you use for Chordie and I will sort it out for you. However I will say here and now that demands fall on deaf ears, there is a magic word that should be used if you want help.

Roger

5 (edited by TIGLJK 2017-07-16 11:48:27)

TSNELL4522 or Kretch

You will find everyone in the forum most willing to help in any way they can, we are like a big international family here.
Just follow the proper protocol and  be respectful, and you will reap many benefits.   

TSNell4522- I noticed you indicated you have been a member of Chordie for several years, yet this is your first post in the forum.
It seems odd that in the initial post it was one user and the second post was another , yet asking to resolve the same issue.

I would encourage you to become a regular contributor to the forum. We love to have new perspectives and ideas.
best wishes with the password issue, I am 100% sure Roger can resolve it for you.

Jim

Your vision is not limited by what your eye can see, but what your mind can imagine.
Make your life count, and the world will be a better place because you tried.

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except only the the best." - Henry Van Dyke

I have the same trobule. Solutions above didn't help.

litalalovo, you have not tried the above solution as I have never had an e-mail from you. I need that to sort out password problems.

Roger