Topic: Glen Campbell song

I have tried and tried to find this song, "Come harvest time" all i can find is the lyrics without chords. Can someone post their version. I will transpose to my key if need to. I'd love to do this song in church.
Thanks

Re: Glen Campbell song

Hi and welcome.  I struck out on trying to find the chords also.  I don't do very well trying to pick out chords from a piano or orchestral arrangement.  Maybe if you can find and post a link to an acoustic guitar version of the song I might be able to pick them out for you.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

you might try www.chordpickout.com.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

4 (edited by cblguy 2013-03-20 03:48:16)

Astronomikal wrote:

Hi and welcome.  I struck out on trying to find the chords also.  I don't do very well trying to pick out chords from a piano or orchestral arrangement.  Maybe if you can find and post a link to an acoustic guitar version of the song I might be able to pick them out for you.

Yeah...if i could find a vid of a guitar version i could just watch and pickout the chords..then transpose to my vocal range...trouble all i can find is either glens version  or track singalongs

Dino..i'lltry that sw..thanks