Topic: Take Me To The Clouds - Daniel Schuhmacher

please help me!!(write by Guitar pro is very good) thanks!!!

Re: Take Me To The Clouds - Daniel Schuhmacher

ANHWIN wrote:

please help me!!(write by Guitar pro is very good) thanks!!!

Sorry, what are you talking about?

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

One of my customers was talking about this a few weeks ago and I think that, with the right software, GuitarPro formatted songs convert tabs in to audible music to follow. I may be wrong but I also think that Guitar Pro and the songs for it have to be purchased.

I guess that ANHWIN forgot to look at our name; Chordie indicates chords.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

i know but I want members to help me write intro by guitarpro not write chord.if not just chord is enough
thanks!

you reported this.The report button is only used for reporting spam(advertisement) to bring to the attention of the forum moderator not to voice an opinion,opinions should be posted in the fourms 

ANHWIN wrote:

i know but I want members to help me write intro by guitarpro not write chord.if not just chord is enough
thanks!

"Growing old is not for sissies"

ANHWIN wrote:

I want members to help me write intro by guitarpro not write chord

Sorry, I still don't know what this means.  Are you wanting the chords to the Daniel Schuhmacher song, or are you looking for some help with Guitarpro, or something else?

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

I could be wrong, but I think he wants the intro to the song... and somehow with a specific program.  This section of the forum is for song requests.  Members can help you out, but you will need to be a bit more clear in what you want.  If it's for help with a specific program, I suggest contacting the maker of that program.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

8 (edited by Astronomikal 2013-02-22 16:13:10)

OK, well, I can't help with the program (Guitar Pro or whatever).  I could probably (eventually) pick out a fingerpicking tab for the intro, but it would take much more time that what I have to spend on this.
I can give you the chords.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH5EoA3nn_4

Nice song, but I don't care much for his voice.  I thought he sounded like a boy band wannabe member, and then I learned from Wikipedia that his claim to fame is winning a season of the German version of American Idol, so that explains it.  Enough editorializing.

The song is recorded in Bb.  To make it easier to play, put a capo on fret 3 and play this:

Intro:
G  G/F#  Em  C  D    G  G/F#  Em  C  D7

Verse:
(Em) first . . . (Am)paradise . . . (D)you . . . (G)me  (G/F#)
(Em) I . . . (Am)eyes . . . (D)what . . . (G)dream
(C) I . . . (D)give my heart . . . (Bm) try . . . (Em) you
Oh (Am) help . . . (Dsus4)true (D)

Chorus:
(C)take . . . a(D)bove . . . (Bm)never . . . (Em)one
Every(Am)body . . . (D) heart . . . (G) first . . . (G7)last
(C)take . . . a(D)bove . . . (Bm)my . . . e(Em)nough
You will (Am) never . . . (D) me . . . (G) first, my (G/F#)desti(G)ny

Then another verse and choris.

Then the outro starting at 3:23 which goes:  Am  D  C Bb  G

And that's it.  It's what I hear, anyway.

If you want play it without a capo and still be in the same key as the recording, transpose all of those chords +3.

EDIT:  Sorry, I couldn't resist another editorial comment.  I'm no songwriter, but this song structure is just "off" in my opinion.  It ends too abruptly.  I think the song would have been MUCH improved if after the second verse and chorus, they would have added a bridge into a solo (which follows at least the first half of the chorus chords) and then a final chorus before going to that outro.  But that's just me.  I'm thinking about this too much.  I'm done.

thanks for the chord!! just chord is enough big_smile

WOW!  Russell, you are quick.  I think you should change your title to:  "The all-seeing eye".

Roger Guppy wrote:

One of my customers was talking about this a few weeks ago and I think that, with the right software, GuitarPro formatted songs convert tabs in to audible music to follow. I may be wrong but I also think that Guitar Pro and the songs for it have to be purchased.

Roger

I think your customers are talking about songster.    http://www.songsterr.com/   
You do have to pay for full feature, but you can get a lot of help with the online stuff also.

As to ANHWIN, I am going to go with the positive assumption that there may be a language gap going on,,,, for now. smile

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

beamer wrote:
Roger Guppy wrote:

Roger

I think your customers are talking about songster.    http://www.songsterr.com/   
You do have to pay for full feature, but you can get a lot of help with the online stuff also.

No it was definitely Guitar Pro which retails at

"Do, or do not; there is no try"