Topic: Happy Easter to all the Chordians and everyone else.

I won`t get into the meaning. I just want to wish everyone a safe and happy easter. One of 2 days I get to be with my whole family

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Re: Happy Easter to all the Chordians and everyone else.

Happy Easter everyone.  Hope it's a great one for you.

John

I screwed up on the title. It should start at Happy Easter. The out of the year part wasnt supposed to be there. Sorry for the mistake

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Happy Easter.  Going to a barbque, probably take the guitar.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

I screwed up on the title. It should start at Happy Easter. The out of the year part wasnt supposed to be there. Sorry for the mistake

Fixed it for you Jx3

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

topdown wrote:
joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

Fixed it for you Jx3

Thank You

Enjoy Every Sandwich

Ditto to every one.

Raining here, Smells great, looks great, feels great, is great. Perfect day for us. Sorry that it may have disrupted other peoples activities for the day.

Kinda funny how what otherwise can ruin one persons day is just what the Doctor ordered for another person.

There's good in almost everything, Just depends on how ya view it.....

Springtime needs the rain, we're happy that it came.

Have a great day everyone,

cj-5

Thanks jjj,and a happy one too all from me.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Happy Easter everyone. Havent bin on here for a while, but still get to read all your little pearls of wisdom and wit most days

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

Happy Easter to all!

Spent today fly fishing with a good friend and fellow-guitarist, and we caught & released 5 Atlantic Salmon between us. We were fishing for brook trout with 5wt fly rods, so the salmon were a hard fighting by-catch ... and lots of fun.