Topic: Happy New Guitar Day!!

I just bought a Klema K00DC guitar, with a trade in on a 1992 Telecaster. I don't know anything about the brand but it sounds great.

Re: Happy New Guitar Day!!

I don't know either, but congrats on the new guitar.  It's always a good day.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

YAY!!!!  You know the drill Butch, pics please.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi butch never heard of that brand. Happy new guitar day

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

There have been at least (3) NGD posts here recently that are in violation of not posting pics (just semi-kidding). I refuse to post a response until a picture is posted. IMO without a pic, it didn't happen. smile

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

topdown wrote:

There have been at least (3) NGD posts here recently that are in violation of not posting pics (just semi-kidding). I refuse to post a response until a picture is posted. IMO without a pic, it didn't happen. smile

Some of us don`t know how to post pics. I can`t keep bugging other members each time I want a pic posted. I am probably not the only one in this situation

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

Some of us don`t know how to post pics. I can`t keep bugging other members each time I want a pic posted. I am probably not the only one in this situation

I, and I know there are several others here also, who do not consider it being 'bugged' if asked for help in posting picture or anything else for that matter.

So ask away guys.... we really want to see those photos.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Sorry, no post. I screwed my computer up and made the notepad my default. My computer is 12 years old and the tech wanted $25/quarter hr. to fix it. I'm sure all you have to do is go into DOS and reset it. But, the fix'll be more then the computer is wort. I guess I'll get a Chrome Notebook for all I'm using the computer for at this point.
PEACE

You could do a systems restore and set the date to before you did the default setting that should take you back to where you were smile

Butch8844 wrote:

Sorry, no post. I screwed my computer up and made the notepad my default. My computer is 12 years old and the tech wanted $25/quarter hr. to fix it. I'm sure all you have to do is go into DOS and reset it. But, the fix'll be more then the computer is wort. I guess I'll get a Chrome Notebook for all I'm using the computer for at this point.
PEACE

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Roger Guppy wrote:
joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

I, and I know there are several others here also, who do not consider it being 'bugged' if asked for help in posting picture or anything else for that matter.

So ask away guys.... we really want to see those photos.

Roger

Thanks again Roger. You knew who I meant. I didn`t want to name names

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

topdown wrote:

All semi-kidding aside, lets see some NGD pics.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

I don't know how to post pictures on here either but here's his web site.

http://www.klemaguitars.com/en/production

I see friends holdiong hands, saying "How do you do"
They're really saying, "I love you"
Louis Armstrong. Wonderful world.

Thanks for the link to the KLEMA guitar site. Great story about a European entrepreneur bringing his skill & passions to our shores.