Topic: Anybody out there?

By my read it's been over 48 hours since anybody posted in the Chat Corner.  How often does THAT happen?  Must be the season for school breaks or something.

Anyway, nothing really to say, just noticed that it's been quiet.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

Re: Anybody out there?

present and accounted for! I drop by a few times a day to slay spammers lol unless I have something to say I read other posts smile

"Growing old is not for sissies"

here and trying too figure a way to get amy too come and sing for me,she should be in ca.tomarrow. I am almost 400 mi away from Los Angles. Guess I will just keep wishing.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Is there any body out there is what I was thinking when I opened this post to my surprise

Let no talents go unused

5 (edited by beamer 2013-04-04 01:54:57)

im here, non guitar related  but will throw it out there,

Ordered new tries / tubes  for my Triumph Sun night, got rear tire and the tubes today, front prob will be here tomorrow. have them on Fri with a little luck, and be hanging at DALLAS ROCKERS V/S MODS by 7pm fri night! BIG big_smile

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

I have popped it checked the site but I have been busy and rather distracted by a member of the fairer sex wink.

Rog

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I glanced through, but was too tired to write or think about anything.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

My Internet was out for a day or two but I did manage to post once with my Nook.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

I checked the site yesterday but left before the bill collectors could track me down/

Nela

Rain knocked the last of the snow off the ground a couple days ago and with temps near 50, I just had to get out the last couple days and wade and float a couple of local streams. I have the same planned for Friday and Saturday too as temps may even hit 60 over the weekend. I've logged on a couple times the last few days but had nothing worth posting.

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

All seems to be good.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

12 (edited by cj-5 2013-04-05 04:21:03)

Spring has arrived, Honey do season is here. I'll be quite busy and quite wore out for the next few weeks. My lady has been waiting all winter for this time to come. Just like every year. Yesterday I spent all day on my John Deere Dressing up the roping arena, round pen and garden area, all the while, humming out songs I'm trying to learn.

Nothing worth sharing, heading into autumn here. Friday night, quite cold, settling down with a beer, wondering WTF North Korea is playing at and wondering even more what the Chinese will do. One nutcase with a nuke doesnt bear contemplating!

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

I once read something called "The Preacher's Prayer" which may be relevant. It went:

"Lord fill my mouth with worthwhile stuff, and close it when I've said enough."

'Nuff said ..........

dino48 wrote:

here and trying too figure a way to get amy too come and sing for me,she should be in ca.tomarrow. I am almost 400 mi away from Los Angles. Guess I will just keep wishing.

Hee hee hee!  I had a GREAT time in LA!  I NOW understand why they call it "Sunny California".  Got home and realllllly missed that constant sunshine and no rain.  It was a little colder than the weatherman said it would be, but it was still warmer than home (and sunny!).  I had a lovely poolside patio room that all were jealous of.  Although it seems silly to be excited about it, I got to see smog and homeless people.  I'm not "excited" about it, but it was an experience.  The plane ride was awesome flying across the US.  I have pictures of the Rockies from the sky, which is pretty cool.  OH... and I learned how to do my job.  And can I just say... TRI TIP = AWESOME.  Heated pool = AWESOME.  Hot Tub = AWESOME.  But the best part of all is that I met some folks from other places, and had a really great time hanging out in the evenings and relaxing for ONCE without the family.  I missed the kids and hubby, but it was so nice to just take care of ME for 6 days!  I am SOOOO glad I got back before the Boston Marathon too.  I can't imagine what the airport security must be like this week.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

16 (edited by dino48 2013-04-17 18:37:59)

mekidsmom wrote:
dino48 wrote:

Hee hee hee!  I had a GREAT time in LA!  I NOW understand why they call it "Sunny California".  Got home and realllllly missed that constant sunshine and no rain.  It was a little colder than the weatherman said it would be, but it was still warmer than home (and sunny!).  I had a lovely poolside patio room that all were jealous of.  Although it seems silly to be excited about it, I got to see smog and homeless people.  I'm not "excited" about it, but it was an experience.  The plane ride was awesome flying across the US.  I have pictures of the Rockies from the sky, which is pretty cool.  OH... and I learned how to do my job.  And can I just say... TRI TIP = AWESOME.  Heated pool = AWESOME.  Hot Tub = AWESOME.  But the best part of all is that I met some folks from other places, and had a really great time hanging out in the evenings and relaxing for ONCE without the family.  I missed the kids and hubby, but it was so nice to just take care of ME for 6 days!  I am SOOOO glad I got back before the Boston Marathon too.  I can't imagine what the airport security must be like this week.

glad too hear you had a good time out here,we do have real good weather most of the year,and snow and beaches so we do have alot. I do not really like southern ca.or mostly the the Los angles area. I have lived in s.ca and n. ca. and I like the north alot better. Not as much smog,traffic etc. and the weather is cooler up here. I am glad you did not have a problem with the Boston bombing. We can also send you some homeless people,we will send them in that direction,we have too many!!. they like the weather here.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman