Topic: Skype Jam Saturday, 4/27 starting 3:00 pm eastern

I was reminded by a few fellow members that its been a while since we had a Skype Jam. So this Saturday, I'm going to host starting at 3:00 pm eastern. Zurf and Astro are in, anyone else interested?

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

2 (edited by Astronomikal 2013-04-26 01:17:37)

Re: Skype Jam Saturday, 4/27 starting 3:00 pm eastern

Yee-aah  boy-eeee!   Dat's what I'm talkin' 'bout!

Or something.

Seriously . . . this is some GREAT fun.  I can't sing nor play worth a darn, but it's the only real chance you'll have to put faces to names.  If you don't want to play, just hang out and have a good time with us.  Drinking is strongly encouraged.  It's aways after 5:00 somewhere, but on Saturdays, who cares?

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

I might be a little late (possibly 30 minutes) but I will certainly be there.

Rog

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks Jeff. These are always a blast.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

And I will miss another one. Stephie has a dane competition tonight. You all have fun. Play our song Jeff!! wink

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Will try and join you tonight if possible! Not sure if that start time is 8pm or 9pm over here, but will check in at some time...
Cheers!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

How would someone join in? (Yes, have Skype...what's the call-in?)

kathen wrote:

How would someone join in? (Yes, have Skype...what's the call-in?)

Jeff (the host) is one of my skype contacts, but I don't know how to find his skype name.  Keep checking back.  He may post it here.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

Skype name is topdown67

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Have you started yet? Still trying to find my webcam!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Norman ST68 acoustic

Jeff:  Thanks a million for hosting.   Great fun as usual.  Always a pleasure to hear you, Zurf and Roger play, and today I got to "meet " normtheguitar, who, by the way, is an amazing player.  My thanks to all of you for sharing your talents.

norm:  "I've never played this one before, but I'll have a go.":  Superstition by Stevie Wonder.  Just . . . wow.

For those of you who missed out, make it a point to join next time.  You won't be sorry.

Thanks to Jeff from me too. It was a fun evening, sorry I had to bow out early but it was late here smile.

Off to work now sad.

Rog

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I was only able to drop in for an hour or so, but it was a lot of fun, and gave me a good excuse to drink beer at home... Thanks for the kind words, Astro, I really enjoyed hearing you, too!
Cheers, until next time...

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Norman ST68 acoustic