1 (edited by ViewtifulVision 2013-04-26 17:31:19)

Topic: The Supervillains - The Pit - Need Help Figuring Out Chords

Ok guys you can find the song here at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2youqV8MBQ

It seems pretty easy and I've been playing reggae guitar for a while, but these chords are not in my knowledge bank yet apparently. If somebody could just get the guitar chords for me that'd be awesome. It's sounding like 3 or 4 different chords to me.

Re: The Supervillains - The Pit - Need Help Figuring Out Chords

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry dude, this song is (to me) unlistenable.  But if you like it, more power to ya.  Hopefully somebody else can sus it out for you.

"Just because you've always done it that way doesn't mean it's not incredibly stupid." - Despair, Inc.

Reggae?  It sounds like a cross between rap and heavy metal and latino.  LOL!  That's interesting music.  I can't figure chords out, but wanted to post to help bring this to the top.  It's possible one of our other capable members can get some chords for you.  Welcome to the forum!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

There are only 3 chords to this masterpiece the 1st is a minor the 2nd is the 7th chord and the 3rd is the 5th or the phrase it another way Em D B the break go's Em D then back to the Em D B but you can skip the D if you wish and just play Em to B most of the song until the break which is Em D and back to the beginning this is my good deed for the year

"Growing old is not for sissies"

well done russ. i heard the song and thought; nah, shan't bother, i'm with amy on this. where i like reggae, i also like heavy metal and funk. but i detest rap in any form. they call themselves modern poets, so write a book. i personally dont want to hear some cRAPPER, (took me ages to think of an acceptable word) repeating the same word over and over and it's usually a swear word, though to be honest, i couldn't make out any of the lyrics!

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Welcome here view,I do not think your song sounds like reggae. I really do not know where I would place it. I personally do not like it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman