Topic: Pianos?

Hi,
  Does anybody know of a site similar to Chordie, but for pianos? Somewhere with gobs of music, in notation. Or is this just wishful thinking? lol!!

"Milk is best drank out of a blue plastic cup."
"The LORD is my strength and my sheild, my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoices; and with my song will I praise him." Psalm 28:7

Re: Pianos?

spike  I do not know of any but I really have not looked around much. I just got a new Yamaha and it has enough too keep me busy for awile. There are some other piano players here and they might be able too guide you too a site.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Hi Spike. I have looked for a piano site but can't find anything like Chordie. I use chordie when playing piano. I just find a song with chords and find that gives you something to work on. I would love it if Chordie included piano as another instrument though!

i love playing piano myself, but if you gave me anything but a chord chart i'd be stuffed. i am self taught (for what i know, which isnt much) and reading music notation for me is a slow and laborious task, so i tend to busk around the chords until i hit upon the tune or riff. i'm sure i did come across a piano site a few years back when i found chordie, so i didnt go back there, sorry no help.

phill

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Okay my brother found a site (www.drfeezel.com) that has free sheet music for abunch of instruments. I was originally asking for him since we like to play together. Thanks for checking!

"Milk is best drank out of a blue plastic cup."
"The LORD is my strength and my sheild, my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoices; and with my song will I praise him." Psalm 28:7

my buddy steve runs a free website for jazz piano. freejazzlessons.com is the site.