Topic: udite wit NGD

My Takamine EN20 arrived yesterday. I really want you all to see it but I am a proper Ludite with the computer. Ive got the photo on my windows media center but have no idea how to get it on this message.Please someone help I think you will love it too.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8401/8755546682_f01e5a7311_c.jpg

the chordie geordie

Re: udite wit NGD

If you cannot post it yourself using Amy's instructions in the 'Sticky' in About Chordie, then by all means e-mail it to me I will post it for you.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

happy ngd day gtx. I like the Takimine  guitars good quality for a decent guitar.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

A beautiful new baby. I will grab a beer and wet her head smile

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Woo Hoo NGD!!!! Hope she plays as well as she looks.

Let's take note people, picture posted from the get go. That's how it's done.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for sorting the photo Roger
and Z she certainly does and I think she is without doubt going to make me try harder. Have already told Roger my pal thinks she is better than his Gibson which I have always coveted.
YEEEE HAAAA.

the chordie geordie

Hey Roger I think I'll pull the rings on a couple of tinnies myself.

the chordie geordie

I'm happy for you gtx.  She looks wonderful.  I hope she responds to to your touch and sounds beautiful.  Thanks for sharing

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Thanks Pete I think with a new set of strings she will be perfect.
Call me Gav.

the chordie geordie

Happy NGD gtx! My first "good" guitar was a used Tak and although my son has adopted her, I still love the way she plays and sounds. Yours looks like a beauty!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Cheers Topdown.
It was originally bought in 1999, one careful owner from new. He must have needed some cash because I dont think I'll ever sell her.

the chordie geordie

Looks like you got the picture up.  Lovely guitar.  Happy NGD.  Is that a cedar top?  I want a cedar top guitar something awful.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Happy NGD!!!  Pretty!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Yes Zurf a cedar top  and no marks considering she is 14 years old.
mekidsmom the guitar or the wall?
Thanks both of you.

the chordie geordie

Sweet looking takimine gtx hard too believe it is 14 years old! It looks new.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I am slowly looking for a great sounding smaller bodied guitar like that.  I might have to check into those.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Very nice! Enjoy!

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

Wow that's a beauty!

Dino, Deadstring and Jgreen, thanks she is nice to hold too.

the chordie geordie

Congrats, gtx! Beautiful guitar...

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Cheers Norm.
It has travelled all the way From Essex (Romford) to Keilder. Quite a climate change for but she still sounds great even with a Cockney twang.

the chordie geordie

great looking guitar enjoy !!

Got to be Pinball Wizard next onenumber7, as they reckon Pete Townshend had one of these.
Thanks for your comment.

the chordie geordie

don`t get carried away and do a townshend , remember he used to be quite fond of smashing the odd guitar up !!!