Topic: thirsty

I have an inexpensive kona guitar it sound ok but it started buzzing and sounded tinie change to martin medium strings thought that might help but no it just sounded bad in a diffrent voice. I live in jackson hole wy i have a humidity gauge and it runs about 42 to 45 % so turned on vaporizer last night and she all ready sounded better this morning. How often should i do this?

Let no talents go unused

Re: thirsty

Good morning Fire art. There are several types of humidifiers made for guitars. Check them out, they do work. I can usually get by with just setting out a pan of water in my music room and letting it evaporate naturally. I usually like to keep my guitars on stands because I just like to grab whatever one I feel like playing when the mood strikes me. Some folks advise keeping guitars in their case with humidifiers in the sound holes. My yamaha 12er is usually the first one to tell me it needs a drink.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

Re: thirsty

I'm in southern Utah and it is really dry here.  I use a dampit in my guitars and haven't had a problem. Moisture is their friend. It is in the guitars at all times and I wet it every two or three days.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.