Topic: GAS Peavy sc 1 and 2

Man was I impressed!  These guitars are Less Paul copies, but for 200 and 250 they are Beautiful!  I played them through a Marshall Mig 20 or some such.  Holy Cow!  Then just to make sure I was not being over-impressed, I plugged in a $600.00 Charvell Less copy; I did not like it all that much.  It just didn’t play that great.  So I have GAS now. But it’s very affordable GAS.  I am going to try and hide it in that my son might want it also lolol, maybe we can get it in the hose that way.
I looked at the pics on the Peavey site and the photos just do not compare to the real thing. High gloss Tobacco burst was what I played but they come in black and cherry burst. (I might lean towards Cherry due to my loyalty to Ace, but he did play a tobacco one also)
I ended up being late for work because I was so soaked up by the darn things!  What I did walk out with was 12 new pics and 4 cables that were a buck each.  Great for my effects and spares. (They were the ones that the factory put in with guitars, not even opened)

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)