Topic: wanted,score for these chords

i've been searching for ages and cant find the music scores for the chords i play in 4/4

C,F/C,G,    A ,D,E,      A7 ,Am,Dm,C7,Bb,D7

I PLAY THESE ON THE FIRST THREE FRETS,NO BAR CHORDS

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Re: wanted,score for these chords

I don't understand...are you asking for chord charts or tabulature?

or the kind of notation they hand a studio musician when he walks into a studio?  I have seen some of that ind it looks like egyptian hyrogliphics!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

are you trying to identify the song these chords go to?

"Growing old is not for sissies"

Play CFG and tell everyone else to go suck eggs.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Hi daddy
I think I know what you mean. You want songs written originally around these chords progressions.
There's probably loads out there if you not done it try a a general internet search with the chords and songs using them just a thought.
ark

i have a music manuscript book,it has the music bars to write in the notes for each of the chords i listed,i need the position of the notes on the bar lines to put the music to my songs,thanks

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

Treble Clef or Guitar Tab?

I believe what DC is asking is for the staff notation for the open chords he commonly plays in the keys  of C, D and whatever that last grouping is. I don't have the computer know how to do that but I am sure others do.

there is more then just adding the notes to the chords you have to also consider rests and key signatures for example in the key of G you would place a # sign on the top line and you must also indicate the time signature 4/4  3/4 not to mention codas notating music requires more then just chords for example a minor chord has a b3rd (flat third) so keep this in mind smile 

daddycool wrote:

i have a music manuscript book,it has the music bars to write in the notes for each of the chords i listed,i need the position of the notes on the bar lines to put the music to my songs,thanks

"Growing old is not for sissies"

i'll be pulling my hair out trying to sort that lot out,i think i'll give it a miss