Topic: happy july

happy July to all, it's my sister Vivien's birthday on the 1st, my son Lee's birthday on the 2nd, the sun is (was) shining and all is reasonably well. it might be a good summer after all.

sorry to hear about those firefighters though, condolences to their families.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Re: happy july

Happy Birthday to sister Vivien and son Lee!!!!! Happy summer and happy 4th!!!!!

The sun is shining indeed. Maybe a little too much here in the west.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday too them, and a happy 4th of july.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I seen that on the news it was a real tragedy 17 men all from the same community I have been in Prescott its a small town a lot like the old west with mountains its hard to believe very sad. 

Phill Williams wrote:

sorry to hear about those firefighters though, condolences to their families.

"Growing old is not for sissies"

thanks for the well wishes. yesterday was warm and sunny, today is cool and wet, i'll have to give that gulf stream a kick, it must have blocked up somewhere

I must need new glasses Phill............ I read the topic and thought you had some wonderful news to share. I read it as 'Nappy July' (for our American friends, a 'nappy' is a 'diaper') so I thought you were announcing a newcomer to your family. Made me smile when I realised my error. smile

Happy July to one and all!!!

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Happpy 4th everuone.  I'm heading to northern Utah tomorrow (300 miles) for a few days to visit my two daughters and grandkids.  My grandson has a birthday this week also.  Looking forward to it.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

It may rain here on the 4th. Everybody who lives here on Fly Creek has a horn of some kind. One neighbor has a conch shell and plays it well. Another plays an Army bugle and my buddy across from me has two nice brass boat horns on a power pole driven by a small air compressor.
I toot my Olds trumpet occasionally and I just moved my tuba down here and roped it to a fence. I have been teasing with the tuba and plan to mic it thru a 300 watt J.B.L EON for the forth. My neighbor with the air horn also has a super loud cannon. I plan to fire off 300 watts of tuba first time he fires it.
I'll let you guys know how much fun we have.
toots

We pronounce it "Guf Coast".
Ya'll wanna go down to the Guf?

that sounds like we'll hear it this side of the pond! glad i wont be any closer...LOL