Topic: learned a nice trick

Some of you may already know this one with all your fancy phones and stuff LOLOL, But I sent some of my word docs to my Kendle so I could have some of my songs in it.  It works ok, no auto scroll but a quick swipe of the screen and we are good to go.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: learned a nice trick

We jam 2 or 3 nights a week and space gets limited at some circles. That's when I use my Nook instead of a big ole songbook. At 70 remembering the words-well it has to be a song I like very very much.

When the Power of Love overcomes The Love of Power the world will be a better place.

I use evernote. Love it.

that's one hell of a good idea beamer, getting all the words on 1 page could cause some head scratching.

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

IPad for me. I've got a Kobo but I prefer to use the iPad for reading books too!

I see friends holdiong hands, saying "How do you do"
They're really saying, "I love you"
Louis Armstrong. Wonderful world.

Have mine all on IPAD also, as well as my phone.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Baldguitardude wrote:

I use evernote. Love it.

That would mean having media package on your phone or I (insert whatever).
My family shares the phone package and its talk and text only.  When the kids are out of the house I will upgrade my phone.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)