Topic: Twinkies

I heard that Hostess sold and the new owners will try too get the twinkies out sometime this month. I missed those goodies!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

2 (edited by zguitar 2013-07-08 03:13:31)

Re: Twinkies

I heard this too. I told my son that we would get some "Hostess" products so he could try them. Mom isn't happy about it, she doesn't want him to have the bad junk food. It's for nostalgia's sake tho.

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

With "all the gold in California,"how can there be a shortage of Twinkies? :-)

gander1 wrote:

With "all the gold in California,"how can there be a shortage of Twinkies? :-)

The company went bankrupt!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

The new ones will have a longer shelf life. I hope next they bring back the chocolate cupcakes.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

joeyjoeyjoey wrote:

The new ones will have a longer shelf life. I hope next they bring back the chocolate cupcakes.

ya and the snowballs,wonder bread ding dongs etc. I really miss all those. I am a single guy and things like these take the place of the homade stuff most of the others here get.