1 (edited by beamer 2013-07-11 03:44:15)

Topic: To Roger

HEY THANKS FOR THE NICKNAME TAG! lol lol

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Re: To Roger

That shoe fits ya!  smile

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Pleased to oblige, you have been a asset to Chordie offering advise and helping others. However I have to point out that it is not just my decision, we work as a team and do not make decisions about Chordie unilaterally. It was discussed by the rest of the Moderators and we all thought that you deserved it.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

smile  Yeah, it went something like... "Sure why not?", "heck if we care", "yeah, make him feel special" ... ha ha ha ... not really.  Just KIDDING!  But Roger's correct, we did all discuss it.  Enjoy it my friend, you've earned it!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

mekidsmom wrote:

smile  Yeah, it went something like... "Sure why not?", "heck if we care", "yeah, make him feel special" ... ha ha ha ... not really.  Just KIDDING!  But Roger's correct, we did all discuss it.  Enjoy it my friend, you've earned it!

smile  You're too much MKM. 

It went nothing like that.  It went more like this: "Beamer's really helped a lot of people and been a good contributor to the site.  It'd be nice if we could do him a favor."

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

in actual fact what we said was; "if we let him have a name he will do some favours. if we give him block capitols too we can ask for money!!!!"

what d'ya think?

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

That fits beamer well,he is chordies heavy metal king.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

8 (edited by beamer 2013-07-11 21:59:32)

THANK YOU ALL!!!! I GOT A GOOD LAUGH OUT OF READING THIS.  THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT EVERYONE HERE HAS SHOWN ME.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)