Topic: gitaardocphil

Lieven is a rare character and one of our long time Members that many of you know. I understand he is undergoing open heart surgery today so I have just sent him a text message, wishing him a speedy recovery and asking for news when he is feeling well enough.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: gitaardocphil

Godspeed to him and a steady hand to the surgeon! 

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Thoughts, prayers, etc... going out to him and the surgeon today.  Good luck both Doc's!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Please keep us up to date on the "Doc's" condition. Wish him well and a speedy recovery.

Nela

Wish him a speedy recovery from JJJ also

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Live in the "now" - a contentment of the moment - the past is gone - the future doesn't exist - all we ever really have is now and it's always "now".

All the best, Doc...

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Positive thoughts and well wishes Lieven (gitaardocphil). All the best to you and your family !

Give everything but up.

Our prayers are with you and your family..

Best wishes and hope everything goes ok for you

get well soon phil!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

NELA wrote:

Please keep us up to date on the "Doc's" condition. Wish him well and a speedy recovery.

Nela

+1

Prayers going out!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!