Re: Goodbye Chordie ,

Well thankyou jcellini.
Just had to laugh at him, alway good to chuckle at a joke.

the chordie geordie

I miss you already MM.   Give your head a shake.   It's flawed, it's free, the errors you see can be fixed if you're not too lazy.

Are the rest of you are feeling the pain too?

Have you ever had someone crash your party and then bitch about the quality of wine they're mooching?

Love it Englenap!

I've been a musician for sometime and I have had periods of inactivity due to excessive work hours with
a day job working more than 60 hrs a week. Now I'm retired and getting active with my music skills and
I've found Chordie to be a big help. Bottom line guys it's free! If you're smart enough to know the difference
between a minor, major or major7 or augment, yes you can tell the difference in the tabs sometime as
being not so accurate but you can adjust accordingly. The tool is only as good as the workers knowledge
behind it. It's good you can see and make changes. I've seen some garage band's glad to have this stuff.
For me it's a good restart program and it's free. Goodluck and glad to know you are becoming a determined
to be dedicated pro.

Stop complaining about mistakes and work around them. That`s what I do. The fact that someone was able to post a song tells me that they know more than I do. You obviously have so much expertise that you are too good for any guitar sites. Now go and collect your Nobel Prize for your contribution to humanity. You probably think Shemp is the funnier stooge too.

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

hi merrillmetzger i have been on chordie a month or two more than you,i always look forward i anticipation for each new song creation,chordies help each other that is why its an amazing site,i make mistakes,you dont have to be perfect just enjoy and learn,i cant read or write music,play by ear and the chords i know,if i'm wrong i'll admit it,there is no need to slag a site because of someone elses errors,my songs will be here after i'm gone for other chordies to enjoy,they can alter the chords to how they play,SO I THINK YOU SHOULD COME DOWN OFF YOUR PEDESTAL AND JOIN THE REAL WORLD,you'll be ever so lonely up there on your own....stay cool

love is life ,life is for love,keep a true heart and live life to the full....stay cool

You'll never regret taking the high road.
Dj

Hey Popabear - Welcome to the Chordie forums.  Don't be a stranger.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Hey Zurf. Gonna give a shout out for all the musicians from south Louisiana. Ole Popabear will be ready
shortly to take his rightful place again doing what I love. Like riding a bicycle you never forget how much
fun it is. No I won't be a stranger, now that I have the time. Have a great one!

I just hate long goodbyes...

*snif*

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Keep in touch. Don`t forget to write

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Has he not gone yet? JEEZ.

the chordie geordie