Topic: Maddie's Puff

One of my grand daughters (Maddie age 8) attends school in the summer at Notre Dame. They had a music share and she asked me if I would play the guitar for her to sing. Since I've only been strumming for a few months I was a bit nervous but I said I would. Didn't go to bad but had to laugh when this was posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KuA5nUY … mp;index=5

Re: Maddie's Puff

Great job Jack. Nice seeing music being passed on to our younger generation. I'm betting Maddie will be able to fly solo by this time next year.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Wonderful. Great to see youngsters doing their stuff and super for her to have granddad to provide the music.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

That was great.  Maddie sings great and grandpa plays some good guitar.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Jack I used to camp every summer at Eby's Pines over in Bristol. Love that part of the country. Cute video.

Way to go grandpa Jack!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone. Hopefully I'll only improve and Maddie loves to act and sing. My oldest grand daughter is taking up the guitar, someday we can all jam.

BGD, I'm not to far from Bristol, over by Elkhart. Used to take the kids to Eby's for our christmas trees.

Great job Grandpa Jack and Maddie!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Fantastic stuff! Whatever happens in the years to come, little Maddie will always remember that her and Grandpa once performed together in front of her class ... priceless!

Jack
If you been only strumming a few months,that is fantastic.
took me years to get to that standard.
keep it up, you are going to be brilliant at this rate.

The King Of Audio Torture

Nice job you did Jack!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

easybeat wrote:

Jack
If you been only strumming a few months,that is fantastic.
took me years to get to that standard.
keep it up, you are going to be brilliant at this rate.

easy beat, glad you put that i have been playing for about 12 months and was thinking i am nowhere near that good.
Jack really well done , must have been really nervy to do that but you did great !!

2  thumbs up im 11 months my self great job

Let no talents go unused

Well done Maddie - gramps too!!

Nice to have grandchildren that will perform with you. Some will and some won't. Keep it going fellow Hoosier (born in Rochester).

well done jack, you've got that strumming thing down pretty good for just a coupla months!

loved the part at the beginning where you say "this aint going on you tube is it?" and the lady behind the camera laughs.....women are soooo treacherous!

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

Well done, both of you!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic