Topic: nkd yesterday

I picked the kayak I won in a raffle. It's great. My wife and I are going to really enjoy it. In the past when we'd go camping, she always wanted to leave the boats at home. Now she wants to take them along. She's also thinking that a purchase for the youngest to have her own 'yak is soundi g like a good one.

Also a new idea for a song - The River Will Fix It. It was  series of calamities yesterday. When Input a kayak through the back glass of my truck after paddling, I was completely calm about it. The river had fixed me, so something that someone else's money could fix wasn't going to get me. Any other day that I hadn't been on the river there would have been a string of expletives to make a mule driver blush.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Re: nkd yesterday

Sounds like a great idea for a song.  And getting the wife to bug you to bring the yaks, Priceless.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

You know the rules about nkd's - without a pic it didn't happen!

Congrats buddy - that sounds great. I'd love to get a 'yak or a stand-up paddleboard to cruise around with - just got nowhere to keep one!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

You can get good inflatable ones topdown.  I'll send you some possibilities via e-mail.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

bensonp wrote:

Sounds like a great idea for a song.  And getting the wife to bug you to bring the yaks, Priceless.

I liked that bring the yaks.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman