Topic: Johnny Maestro

Does anyone have the music ( chords) to Blessed is the Rain by Johnny Maestro?  I cannot find it anywhere and want to play it on the piano.  I want the chords and beginning song notes.................. I love the opening of this song.  I love the whole song.

thanks guys....................

Re: Johnny Maestro

I am also looking for chords to Blessed is the Rain by Johnny Maestro-any luck?

3 (edited by dino48 2013-08-23 01:17:20)

I found him when I typed his name in at the text search,that song is not there but they do have another place listed you can go too. hope that helps.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

there must b e a good reason the music for  this song cannot be found anywhere.  No  I still have not found it.
sorry to report.....

Here's the Youtube video if someone wants to figure it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4GwUtBd0DM

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

Sounds like it starts on F C Bb C(?) then changes keys....try that and see if you can figure out the rest.

J  E  T  S
...and yet a Washington Commanders fan (unless they change their name again) ...long story...HTT...C

I only did until 45 secs so far.This may look confusing, and if it makes no sense, you can try posting the lyrics here, and I place the chords accordingly.

Try:

F,C-Cm,Bb-Bbm,F,Bb-F,C

Ab,Eb/G,F#sus6,C#/F-C#/E,
Ab/Eb,C#-Ab/C,Eb

My youtube channel [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/THEAlexPKeaton[/url]

THEAlexPKeaton wrote:

..., you can try posting the lyrics here, and I place the chords accordingly.

We can't post the lyrics here in the forum unfortunately, but I think the chords you provided answer the request from the original post. Thanks for figuring out the chords Alex.

J  E  T  S