Topic: Albert Hammond - These Are the Good old Days

To whom it may concern,

I found two error's in one of the songs in the Albert Hammond and tried to correct it, but apparently even though it gives the option to do so at the bottom it will not let me fix the error's. The two error's I speak of are in the title which you will find correct in the subject of this message and in the opening verse it has "parading" spelled "paraiding!" Just thought you might want to know in case you would like to fix it!

Sincerely,
                                                                                                Charles Hollaman [getfiddle]

A musician is someone with too much time on their hands! Thank god I'm a musician!!!

Re: Albert Hammond - These Are the Good old Days

Hi Charles,

I have just looked at the song in question and made the alterations you have noted, but you should have been able to do this yourself.

Any alterations are made in the box at the top of the page where the unformatted version is. I usually click the 'Update preview' button first to check that it is OK and then press the 'Save' button to make the changes on the ChoPro formatted song that we normally see.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: Albert Hammond - These Are the Good old Days

I have seen a lot of songs misspelled here,no big thing really. The only one that gets me is credence clearwaters  Centerfield, it's about baseball. Here it is listed as Centerfold!!! Big difference!!

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman