Topic: Back again

Hi all.I have been off the computer for a few months. Found out that chordie was about the only site i missed. Needed time away from the rat race!! Lost my Mom a month ago and that kinda got me out of the funk i was in. She knew she was leaving this world and was really excited about taking in her words"the next chapter in her being". She new i always have had doubts about the next world but holding her hands and having her smile at me and tell me she would see me soon was to say the least humbling!! I have been playing and writing again and hope to have something new soon. Life is short so keep on playing!!!

Re: Back again

Welcome back Rick. Sorry to hear about your Mom, but it sounds like her heart and mind were in good shape. "Life is short so keep on playing" - that needs to be your sig line!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Thank you,
I try to live my life by that rule. Every morning when i wake up i look up, if it is my ceiling in my bedroom or my ceiling in my motel room and not the ceiling of my casket i feel i am blessed and i try not to waste another day! So comes the life is to short!

Hello rick nice too see you are back,sorry your mom passed and it sounded like she was ok with going too see her maker.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Welcome back Rick.  I'm sorry for your loss.  There is comfort in her being assured of her eternal soul.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Welcome back... so very sorry for your loss.

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Sorry to hear about your mom Rick.  I lost mine two years ago this month.  It still hurts some days.

John

Welcome back Rick, sorry about your mum, she sound like she was a wonderful lady.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Very sorry about your mom buddy.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.