Topic: cant access songbooks, lack of bytes???

wont let me access books, says "out of storage memory"?  are my books gone?

Re: cant access songbooks, lack of bytes???

Are you sure it is not whatever you are using to access Chordie that has a memory problem? My books are intact and I have never seen, or heard, of that message before. Try again, if you still have the same problem try accessing your songbooks from a cyber caf

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

eventually came back, but did it again, "error 12 storage etc, signed out and now its back, odd, thanks for your response

I am having the same problem, get the same storage error, on to different devices, one a tables and on a P C, is there a storage limited.
thanks

got the same problem since yesterday, on two different computers...

mySql reports: Got error 12 from storage engine

This query was executed:
select ID from songbook where owner='gordii' and songbookname='gordii hits and Mrs.'

maybe if you got rid of some of the advertising? wink

I am also getting the same error message.

All of you need to report this too the admin so he is aware of it.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Yeah me too,been on chordie for years and never seen this one before out of storage ??

Is anybody still experiencing this problem?

i've had a few issues access songs; sql errors. Doesnt matter if the song is in my songbook or not, it throws me the error, though it does mention songbook. But yeah just happened 20 minutes ago when i was trying to play Kashmir.

I tried using a different browser and that worked, but then the original browser was working again. And an sql error shouldnt have anything to do with my end. Using a well-appointed workstation, for what its worth

Pers, I get this error occasionally when I've clicked on my Songbook tab but I've found by clicking on the tab a second time, I can access my songs.

Cheers.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act...it is a habit.        Aristotle

at 'chordie.com'. home page. switching browsers helps, but that's palliative and annoying. signals of the end??

This query was executed:
select ID from songbook where owner='gracchus' and songbookname='My songbook'

Hello,
Since Chordie is built as a search engine,multiple versions of the same song is often found.This can be a bit annoying to browse through. The new artist pages tries to solve this problem. It allows the editor to find default songs and attach them to the artists albums.

FYI, I just started getting the "mySql reports: Got error 12 from storage engine" message.
I get to get songbook though when I refresh the page - f5

I have seen this before and it eventually goes away (maybe with a little Per magic wink

CAN'T LOG IN!
Screen says:

This query was executed:
select * from songbook where songbookname='ABB/Mule/Feat' and owner='Home Sweet'

f5 adjusts screen brightness does nothing! Have a new gtr & cant access my books sad

It's back smile now I can chk out my Eastwood Classic 12!!

Shouldn't have returned to post good news gone again!

same error problem...

Anybody still having problems?
I am! Does anything happen when people mention this stuff?
Or is this just a placed to vent?

I recommend you email Per at adminATchordie.com with a screenshot of your error message along with your OS and browser info

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Constantly happening to me. Had 100 songs so I de
Eyed a few.  Doesn't matter. Doesn't work more often than it works

Out of memory message again today. This error happens often. Any suggestions or solutions on how to correct?

keep getting      error 12       whats going on this frustrating