Topic: NU-B haning fun

Hi, I am trying to learn Your Cheating heart. The change from C7 to F barre to G7 is giving me fits in a pleasant sort of way. So far all my muscle memory has been able to grasp is my coffee cup. lol. I liked that song when It was a #1 hit. (yep I'M old as dirt)..

Re: NU-B haning fun

If your voice can do it, try it in this key.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … BI_fqOFtiU

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Thanks, sure is easier chord changes down 3.. Nice video, I may not sound good singing that low, however, alone in my room it sounds great lol. I think I will try to learn it in both keys, just for practice. Also working on Dock of the bay alternating from mostly barre to all open. My learning method is find a tab for any song I like and try to play it. I am still shaky but if I go slow I do OK.
I am not going to live long enough to be as proficient as you, but it is fun trying to get better... Jim

You did a great job on that song pete.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Barre all three.  You hardly have to move.  Standard F chord shape with the barre at the first fret.  Then you can use the A7 shape, but barre at the third fret for the C7.  G7 barred is just the F chord shape played at the third fret, but lift the finger that's on the D string. 

Good luck.  I use the same instructional method.

- Zurf

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Know what you mean about old fingers not working like they used to. If the F is giving you trouble try it with the small F untill that barre comes to you. When going from a F barre to G7 I tend to slide to the 3rd fret G7. Bensonp I think I'll have to take that song out off my book untill I can get  a hat like that.

Great job Pete ewe inspired me again

Let no talents go unused