Topic: Meeting another chordian tonight

I just found out our own BaldGuitarDude is across the Bay this weekend attending his buddies wedding. He's invited me over and has a guitar with him. I've had an absolute blast every time I've had the opportunity to meet other chordie members and expect tonight to be no different. In fact, I think tonight could be epic! Joe loves to party and is one heck of a guitar player and singer.

It sure can't be worse than sitting here watching my team get a butt whupping!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

Re: Meeting another chordian tonight

Sounds fun

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Two fun factoids:
1. Just last week I decided to bring my guitar on all road trips over 4 days,
2. I am already drunk.

HAHAAAAA

sounds like trouble brewing! wish I could be there!

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

I'd like to be a fly on the wall, but moreso I'd like to be a picker in that room.

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

sounds like it will be another fun night for both of you have a good night and hope you drive safe ( or no driving at all till sober )

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Had an absolute blast - always good to meet a fellow chordian. Joe is fantastic guitar player and singer - was great to meet him and hear him in person. I absolutely enjoyed meeting Joe's Dad and his friends and hope Matt (the groom) follows up on his promise to visit Mad Beach and bring his guitar! Always good to make new friends.

I planned on staying for a couple hours max. I just got home (after 1 a.m.) - I crashed the wedding party, but was made to feel welcome by everyone attending.

Man, my guitar sounds good when it's played by somebody with real skills!

https://scontent-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1378451_10151970040239294_1229409197_n.jpg

Great to see Chordians getting together. Oh to win the lottery and be able to join you smile. Dream on!!

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

10 (edited by dino48 2013-10-27 21:12:11)

glad too see you two got too meet.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Good for you guys

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Great picture!

All I got, is a red guitar, three chords and the truth

Good stuff!!!  I am in awe over the fact that more practiced players can make a great guitar sound awesome, and even a crappy one sound pretty great.  And of course that they are capable of doing so even well after their fingers get drunk.  Glad you guys got together and had such a great time!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

That's a phenomenal guitar by the way bro.

Good stuff! I've only heard Joe via a Skype jam, but I can also confirm that he's pretty damn good!
Cheers!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

Baldguitardude wrote:

That's a phenomenal guitar by the way bro.

Thanks Joe - It's a pleasure to hear somebody skilled play her