Topic: anniversary !

Today is our 36`th wedding anniversary , how on earth do the years fly by so quickly ? Only seems like a couple of years since we tied the knot , would like to give a big thanks to my wife how on earth she has put up with me for this long god only knows !!

Re: anniversary !

Congrats, Don't see a lot of folks staying together that long. Be proud of that.

Joe

Way to go.  Congratulations!

Granted B chord amnesty by King of the Mutants (Long live the king).
If it comes from the heart and you add a few beers... it'll be awesome! - Mekidsmom
When in doubt ... hats. - B.G. Dude

Congratulations from me too.

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Happy anniversary!!!!!!

Keep Rockin!!!!!!!!!!!

"ditto" I would give you the big blue thumps up if I had one.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

Congrats 1#7. 36 years is something to be proud of. I had 3 great years of marriage between my 2 ex's combined who I was married to for only 20 years! They say marriage is an institution - I just prefer to no longer be institutionalized!

Seriously - good you you and Mrs 1#7, may you enjoy many more!

Rule No. 1 - If it sounds good - it is good!

congrats.

“Find your own sound.  Dont be a second rateYngwie Malmsteen be a first rate you”

– George Lynch 2013 (Dokken, Lynchmob, KXM, Tooth & Nail etc....)

Congrats. So happy for you

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

Congrats!  Our 11 years has been difficult enough.   I look forward to the day that I say it's been 20 something, and 30 something.  Bless you and YOUR #1!  smile

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Hearty congratulations!!  May you have many more years together.

DE

I want to read my own water, choose my own path, write my own songs

Thanks everyone for the really nice thoughts, I heard a lady talking the other day and they had just celebrated their 61 anniversay !! So we all have some way to go yet

Many congratulations, Onenumber1 ...

My wife and I celebrated 34 years this past August, and it must be because she's a good gal from Cromer (Norfolk, England).

Many more happy & healthy years to you both!

Many congrats, that's impressive!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic