Topic: How old are the people who ask "How old is everyone"?

I'm beating they are all under 14.

Nela

Re: How old are the people who ask "How old is everyone"?

You are probably right Nela.  Hell, I am 62 1/2  Just thought I would throw that in.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

Looks like we are about the same age. Ols enough to know better but young enough to not care.

Nela

i shall be 63 in july, that makes 3 x 62 year olds, shall we form a band? or our own rest home? cool

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.

At 66 am I too old to join?

Roger

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Just a kid at 58!!

"War never determines who is right , only who is left"
"Democracy is the right to protest about  the lack of it!"

I am 65 the oldest I have ever been.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I'm 76 and not old, I just look old.

59 1/4 and in stasis.

I must be the youngster. I`m only 53

Enjoy Every Sandwich
Nothing In Moderation  -- Live Fast. Love Hard. Die Young And Leave A Beautiful Corpse. -- Buy It Today. Cry About It Tomorrow.

On a good day; I feel about fifty; on a bad day about 75!  Most days I am really 57, but my body usually reminds me that I seem older.  Retiring almost seven years ago and having these bad knees may make me seem older!  However, I am ALIVE and KICKING enjoying being able to listen, learn and share with all you fine folks!

Find a Path or Make One    This is a motto I have been following my entire life and one I am currently using with my music.
Big Jim from Ashville Ohio

66 is a little old Roger.  I don't know bud.  Our bodies do tend to give up before our brains, don't they?

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

It's pretty clear that the majority of Forum contributors on Chordie have a lot of experience and knowledge behind them. That (for me) is what makes this such a valuable site.

Roger, you'd be my first choice in any band.

i love that analogy from Bensonp; our bodies tend to give-up before our brains?

i thought i'd made one up; if it wasn't for bad luck i wouldn't have any luck at all. turns out it's from "born under a bad sign" and i'd heard it performed by Cream, great song, great band....yet so disappointed..

Ha im the baby at 52

Let no talents go unused

I'm 50 in two days & all is good. Getting old is compulsory' Growing up is optional.

Welcome to the forum 'akai63'.

I see you have been lurking for a while so it is nice that you have decided to join in. Nip down to the 'Chat' section and tell us a little about yourself (experience, guitars music tastes).

Roger

P.S. You have nicked a part of my signature lol

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

I won't say my age.  If you don't already know, then it won't be much of a contribution to this "old guy" thread anyway.  tongue 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.

Old guy thread indeed Amy.

I'm tempted to ban any females under 50 from this thread....miss "chick moderator" big_smile

I guess we can forgive her Phill.  She is too young to know what life is all about.

56 and feel 26 (then I sober up)

Don't take life too seriously, you're not getting out alive anyway

hey bensonp, i was nervous about what i wrote, but i'm glad it was you that wrote what you did.

up until i saw that crack about old farts, sorry old guys, i was beginning to like youngsters again.

Man, you guys are old.     I've been 25 for two decades.  big_smile

Someday we'll win this thing...

[url=http://www.aclosesecond.com]www.aclosesecond.com[/url]

Phill Williams wrote:

I'm tempted to ban any females under 50 from this thread....miss "chick moderator" big_smile

*** creeps away out of the room with her tail between her legs because she just can't think of a good comeback... but, IF she does, she WILL be back  ***

big_smile  lol

Art and beauty are in the eyes of the beholder.
What constitutes excellent music is in the ears of the listener.