Topic: STOP PRESS!!! Norm (the guitar) - first pro gig!

Portugal News Hot Line.

Breaking news is that last night, our very own, Norm (the guitar) played his inaugural professional gig. Details to follow shortly...............

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Re: STOP PRESS!!! Norm (the guitar) - first pro gig!

Can't wait to hear about it.

You can see all my video covers on [url]http://www.youtube.com/bensonp1000[/url]
I have finally found happiness in my life.  Guitars, singing, beer and camping.  And they all intertwine wonderfully.

hope he does good.

my papy said son your going too drive me too drinking if you dont stop driving that   Hot  Rod  Lincoln!! Cmdr cody and his lost planet airman

I know the owner of the Restaurante Gamboa here in Almancil very well (I eat there regularly and his daughter is a talented student of mine). So, as the weather was a little inclement, we called in during the afternoon when it was quiet to rattle off a few songs. Rui (the restaurant owner) suggested that we should go and play there that evening and, if we did, he would treat us to a meal. An offer just too good to refuse and, as you can see, we even got Rui to get his guitar and join us later in the evening.

The patrons, Rui and his staff enjoyed our performance and I certainly had a great time. Paul is an accomplished performer.

https://scontent-b-mxp.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/999788_679391035425664_419123078_n.jpg

Me, Rui Gamboa and Paul playing at Restaurante Gamboa.

"Do, or do not; there is no try"

Thanks, Roger, you are too kind! Well, it was a joint gig, actually. Really enjoyed playing and singing with Roger, I think our voices and playing styles worked well together. Enjoyed the meal too (with wine), too!

" Old Guy is Rocking"
Simon & Patrick Pro Flamed Maple (mmm, nice...)
Norman ST68 acoustic

hi rog, norm, love the pic but was it not recorded for posterity?

Ask not what Chordie can do for you, but what you can do for Chordie.